Vise and Flip Jig

(Patricio Suarez) #1

Selling my vise and flip jig. The vise I have used a few times but the flip jig, never. Upgrading my work-holding game and have no need for these now. The vise got lightly milled on as you can see in the picture but is in perfect order otherwise. I’d like:

Vise $65
Flip Jig $85

Will add shipping once I know where its going. Can ship anywhere and any way you’d like.

(Jeff) #2

I’m interested in buying both at your asking price. Would you be willing to list it on ebay with a buy it now at your asking price and I’ll purchase it there?

(Patricio Suarez) #3

I’d rather sell you direct as I will be saving on listing fees and eBay fees after the sale. I can invoice you via Paypal or you can pay me via Venmo if you like. I know you don’t know me and I’m asking you to pay me and trust me. Is that the issue?. I understand if it is. No hurt feelings.

(Jeff) #4

Yeah, that’s the issue. I’d like to have the buyer protections that ebay provides.

(Patricio Suarez) #5

Understood. I’d like to give it a little bit more time here. Give me a couple of days.

(Tito) #6

Don’t know the seller personally, just through this forum. He’s been around a while and seems a decent guy. I’d buy from him without a second thought.

(Patricio Suarez) #7

Thank you for the vote of confidence and trust @tito Much appreciated.

(Dan Nelson) #8

Doesn’t PayPal give you buyer protection? Unless you send money as “gift” I believe it does.

Dan

(system) closed #9

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.