Wanted - Dewalt base

Hi All,

Does anyone have a base for their Dewalt DWP611 router that they don’t need? I’m looking to buy one…

Cheers

Ben

hi Ben do you mean this bit

Yup :slight_smile:

The part I’m guessing a lot of Shapeoko owners have that will never be used… I want a second so I can create a router ‘table’ for my non-Shapeoko one.

1 Like

will check the workshop in 10mins - i take it you live in america?

1 Like

When I got my SO3 XXL I had to get rid of a “few” tool stands to make room. One was a custom router table that I was kinda proud of, but I really didn’t use it much. In it’s place I used a 12" x 12" x .75" piece of plywood, cut a 1 1/2" or so hole in the center, and mounted a Harbor Freight trim router to it. When I need to do a round over or something, I clamp it to my workbench. Works great.

1 Like

Thanks, I think I’ve already got one coming :slight_smile:

That’s basically what I want to do but I already have a second trim router that I don’t want to dedicate to this setup. A second base makes this easier.

I also have a nice router table :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Very nice! You built this one?

Yup :slight_smile:

I wrote up the build here - https://toolguyd.com/diy-router-table-with-drawers-dust-collection-project/

4 Likes

I became way too excited when you posted that link. I thought you were there guy who started and ran ToolGuyd and I was going to gush a bit about how awesome the site is but then I realized that’s Stuart. However, you posted an article on there so you helped make it be an awesome site. Thanks!

I’ll check that build out. I want to make a router table but not nearly that elaborate.

2 Likes

Let me know, I have one and am happy to send it to you

Funny, when Stuart asked me to join the team I had a similar reaction :slight_smile:

It’s a fantastic site! But I’m biased now :yum:

2 Likes

Super cool to know you are part of the team! I’m glad you’re around on this forum.

:slight_smile:

Just wait for my CNC Basics post and Shapeoko review that I’m working on!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.