What kind of Homing Switch?

A random question: what style of homing switch does the Nomad use? They aren’t like traditional snap-action “clicking” limit switches… I like them a lot and would like to use them for future projects but I can’t track down what they are called for some reason.

Do they look like this? (Same as SO3)
If so,


That’s it!! Fantastic, thank you very much.

It’s a sealed, high quality switch from a well respected manufacturer (Omron)

They do seem to have some issues with “gunk” on the internal parts that takes a few clicks to clear. They also seem susceptible to over-travel damage.


This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.