Where are all the HDMs?

I believe several have shipped but I’ve only seen one video of an HDM in the wild. My enclosure is getting lonely so I want to show it some videos of HDMs to tide it over.

3 Likes

I’m wondering the same. Currently building my HDM table/enclosure since my “4 month” wait is up in a few days.

1 Like

How do you know hdm’s have shipped? I still haven’t gotten an update on my order from mid Aug…

At least the first few orders have shipped and a couple have arrived — photos were posted to at least one Facebook group.

Please write in to sales@carbide3d.com if you have any concerns about your order.

1 Like

Could we get a spreadsheet listing HDM orders and estimated timeframe for shipping? Sience / Lulzbot / Prusa all do this. Just something simple like:

Order no. - estimated production
Xxxxx - week 8

woohoo, just got my email with shipping information. i know, weird that i just asked about status and it’s ready.

my hdm should be here next week to the local shipper’s depot and then it’s scheduling for the actual drop off.

2 Likes

With the holidays we had a number of assembly set backs, mainly down to staff taking time off. Last week I flew out to Illinois to help rectify this. We’re making fast progress catching up but are a little behind on the 4 month lead time.

We’re hoping by the end of the month to have all orders up to mid November out the door, and should be making fast progress on those after with some changes to production workflow.

If you PM me directly I will try to give an indicated ship date based on the information I have.

9 Likes

HDM’s are rolling out! Mine just showed up from the freight company. My order date was 9/18 so carbide did a great job of getting real close to the 4 month expectation.

4 Likes

Mine is shipping tomorrow ordered 9/19

6 Likes

I held off until December to order. I figure it’ll be March before I get my hands on one unfortunately. But I’d rather you guys be the beta testers and deal with the production issues ;).

My HDM just shipped. 4 months and 1 day from order.

3 Likes

If you really need to see the HDM in all it’s glory you will have to dress up like an AC vent and hang from the rafters over at Saunders machine works.

If the view is not enough to satisfy the craving then when the time is right swoop down and kidnap Vince and their HDM. Be warned they do have what looks to be a viscous guard dog that is clearly trained to kill.

On a side note my machine shipped last Friday and was ordered mid October.

2 Likes

Anyone getting one in the wild yet? Any official info on them??? Waiting impatiently here

We’re busy assembling. The most time consuming part is the wiring harnesses/drag chains. We should be shipping the first orders very soon.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I believe several have shipped but I’ve only seen one video of an HDM in the wild. My enclosure is getting lonely so I want to show it some videos of HDMs to tide it over.

3 Likes