Widgets add-on for auto creation

I was watching a tutorial and did not catch the guy was using VCarve and not Carbide Create. Anyways, they had a bunch of add on widgets to build layouts, boxes etc… Is there anything like that in the pro version of carbide create or is there anything I can use to have the same functionality without buying VCarve? I am an Apple user and VCarve is a windows only product and I by principle do not buy Microsoft Licenses. I would love to do this in Carbide Create but my skills are just starting to grow and really I have no clue on how to start this process.

Thanks!
Randy

It’s something we’re looking at for Create, but we don’t have anything in there right now.

3 Likes

I’ve been looking into doing project designs using BlockSCAD/OpenSCAD and other tools:

I’ve worked up a joint which lends itself to cutting flat on the machine w/ minimal tool changes:

which has worked well:

see:

If there’s some specific design or project you’d like to do, let me know and I’ll see what can be worked up.

1 Like

Will those are awesome. Thanks.

That would push me to the pro license for sure.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.