Wish there was a pause, retract, resume

I am getting better now but… I really wish there was a “pause, retract, resume” feature:). First cancel I realized when my router hit the edge :smiley: second issue is when my sweepy could not fit in the hole.

I am sitting here now with my fingers crossed that I have clearance! :smiley:

Restart from a line number will be coming before too long.

12 Likes

Sweet. Then you could automate it with a button :wink:

1 Like

This is Awesome :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
I will plant a seed “Restart from tool change” allows you to not have to dig into the file. and I would imagine a lot safer

I would like to see a tool change option after a pause has been initiated.

4 Likes

My s03 would raise when I hit pause. The s05 doesn’t do that. I had an issue today where I wanted to remove the sweepy for clearance and I couldn’t do it because my retract was set to .1 since I had no clamps in the way. I’m not sure why this feature is missing, but it would be nice to have it back!

In this same line of thought, I would like to see the z axis raised all the way when “rapid to xy”, or jog to one of the 9 coordinates, is chosen in the jog menu. I can’t think of a reason why you wouldn’t want the z axis to clear everything when moving rapidly.

Sounds awesome!!! Will tool change and/or re-zeroing be possible before the restart?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.