WTB: XL Parts to Downgrade from XXL

I was planning to get the Pro XL and keep my SO3 XXL but given the small price difference, downgrading the existing machine and getting the new larger machine might be the best option. Why save on the Pro when I could spend more on both machines? :joy:

I’m based in PA, close to MD and WV as well if anyone on the east coast has parts they are willing to sell. I don’t mind traveling to avoid shipping. Not looking for a swap at this point as I may need to rebuild in the future.

I would be willing to do the swap if you determine you want to do that at some point. I’m in UT though. Shipping shouldn’t be too bad.

Ok that’s good to know. Would you have to disassemble to do that or you have spares at the moment?

They’re spares sitting on a shelf. I was going to piece together a standard size Shapeoko, but plans change. I have all 3 extrusions from a standard to XXL upgrade as well as the front and rear plates… which you don’t need I wager.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.