Zero doesnt work!

The first two times I used the nomad I started with setting zero and it worked fine. The third time I set zero, when I started the project it went to the opposite corner of my zero to start the work. it’s obviously where I don’t have my stock. I have tried everything… zeroing again, turning off and on the machine and the program, programing the project again from the scratch and nothing has work. the strange thing is that I even sat a while to see the cut in the air (from the opposite side) and it doesn’t even look that it’s cutting the same file. And it even went against the bit setter and started to cut through it!!! Someone has an idea of what happening?
*The zero in the program is at the top left corner and I’m zeroing the machine in the same spot. I have a video and picture but dont see and attachment option in the chat.

Please send the video to us at support@carbide3d.com and we will do our best to help you puzzle things out.

I already did 6 hora ago but haven’t received a response!

I don’t see any tickets which haven’t been responded to.

Let me know your e-mail address in a PM and we’ll look into what happened.

If you want to work things out here, post a .c2d file, step-by-step notes on how you are securing your stock and setting zero relative to it and managing all tool changes and a photo showing an attempt at cutting still in place on the machine and we should be able to work through this with you.

I’m trying to upload my video but it doesn’t support the extension.

Your ticket is open, but not in the general queue. It is assigned to a technician who will be contacting you when they are next scheduled to work.

On a hunch, you may want to check your junk folder. When I first got my machine for some reason, I found one reply got sent there.

Just a thought.

1 Like

It is difficult to get removed from the block lists used by the big providers.
Unfortunately I have had problems getting mail through from carbide too.

Have sent other emails before and have had a quick response. But haven’t had a response to this problem yet.

I hope it’s soon because I haven’t been able to do move on

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.