Bitrunner....gone forever?

No, as when it might be back in stock?

1 Like

Drop an e-mail to sales @ carbide3d

1 Like

7 Likes

@Jorge any updates on V1?

2 Likes

Also looking for updates. I was under the the impression this was going to be available fairly soon.

1 Like

Long overdue update, BitRunners are in production now, so we’re looking at putting a batch in stock fairly soon. Once we’re getting closer I’ll update you guys here.

11 Likes

I too am interested in the bittrunner, adding to this post for the update on availability.

1 Like

I am looking for a bitrunner, too!

2 Likes

@Jorge Now that it’s been about a month since production start…

11 Likes

5 Likes

Final FINAL update…
BitRunners are coming back in stock tomorrow at ~7am PST, giving you guys a heads up here first.
We’ll put them in stock in batches throughout the week, once we run out this will be the end of BitRunner V1.

7 Likes

So since someone is gonna ask, whens v2 coming then.

Also if we need the new board and enclosure can we get the 80$ bitrunner and the motion pcb and enclosure in the shop thats 149? I was always confused why the bitrunner deluxe was considerably more than buying those items individual

@Jorge which version of the bitrunner should we select if we have a Shapeoko Pro? Stand-alone, Retrofit??

Fairly certain the standalone is the version you want for the pro, though you may want to reach out to sales@carbide3d.com to be super certain.

2 Likes

The bitrunner is live. Just bought one.

5 Likes

Looks like its the standalone version only? Aka pre Z Plus are SOL and/or have to buy the little connector piece separately to solder onto the PCB?

It looks like there is an option to add it on.

1 Like

My understanding is that that is for the pre-2019 Black Friday machines. Where as the “retro” option was for the post 2019 BF, but before the Zplus

I’m pretty sure this is for any board that has that plug which the pro does.

2 Likes

Just wondering- is there new functionality in BitRunner V2, or just aesthetic/manufacturing improvements?

3 Likes