Black Friday Sales?

I can’t wait to hear if you guys are having Black Friday sales! My birthday is November 12 and hubby wants to help get me the XXL!

Bring on the specials Carbide 3D!! Momma needs a new machine!! :rofl:

5 Likes

I heard a rumor “Buy One Get One FREE”

2 Likes

https://carbide3d.com/blog/2019/black-friday-2019/

3 Likes

Yep, and a lot of stuff on sale.

I guess I should have waited a month, would have saved a bunch… But I’m now wanting a HDZ and at least I can save $50 on that. Better than trying a Chinese build for $300 and waiting a month.

Thanks guys!

That’s probably the best deals they’ve ever had for a black friday sale!

2 Likes

Black Friday deals look great…I’m making my list and checking it twice. But a bit of friendly advice–there’s no mention of the Black Friday deal on your main landing page, https://carbide3d.com/shapeoko/ You have to click on the Store page to see the Black Friday announcement as an orange bar on the top–and I don’t know about other people, but to me, that bar is easy to miss.

Thinking a big read circle, “click here for Black Friday deals” on every page might be a good idea.

Just a thought.

1 Like

When I saw the email for the Black Friday sale, my heart stopped. Then when I kept reading I saw the “If you ordered in the last week clause”. That is when my heart started back up and I started dancing!

WOW!!! Carbide 3D is amazing!

3 Likes

Been lurking here for the past month or two while saving up for mine, these deals came out and allowed me to pull the trigger sooner than I thought! Can’t wait for the arrival on Wednesday

2 Likes

Waiting to see if J-Tech comes out with a sale

Sorry everyone! I’ve already bought all the stuff, nothing left! Try again next year!

2 Likes

@Tinkertime I’ve been lurking too but not anymore! I was waiting till the first of the year to buy my S3XXL but just could not pass up the savings! So I pulled the trigger too!. This is a great sale!

3 Likes

I’m still waiting on J-Tech for their sale announcement. I’m hoping to get their new 7W spindle mount laser. With the HDZ installed I have plenty of Z travel and I won’t have to change X,Y zero’s. Just install the laser and switch to a different Vectric Post Processor for the laser tool paths.

Hey folks at c3d. Im aware the black friday sale ends tonight. Was looking to get an order in for the hdz but unable to add to cart (sold out). Any chance I could get a rain check when you get more in stock?

Thanks

I’ve been told the sale will be extended through Monday.

I’m afraid our software isn’t set up to allow back orders, so that’s not an option.

Yeah I could not get the HD spindle mount when I ordered my HDZ, it was out of stock.

Such a shame there were that limited supplies of certain items. I guess I will not be buying anything after all this year. Sorry C3D, you guys generally rock, but I have seen this too much from you all. I’ll spend my $3000 elsewhere.

Waited to last minute eh? Heck,supply of anything isn’t unlimited. They sold a bunch of machines…

3 Likes

Will,

In response to your answer of them extending the sale through Monday…

C3d could extend the sale through the 4th of July if they wanted… if the items are out of stock it doesnt really matter does it?

Maybe it wasn’t meant to be. At least at this time
Thanks anyway.

Very sorry to hear this.

The HDZ and a couple of other items sold much better than we had even hoped for.

Hopefully something beyond ramping up production can be done, but that’s for the partners to decide.

1 Like

I wish that the response was sorry we do not have the item in stock, we should soon be receiving/produce more items and we will take your order and ship N/C when it becomes available, sorry for the delay instead of sorry you missed our sale try again next year.

2 Likes