Carbide Create Pro - Free For a Year

OK, stupid question here. I’m not as tech savy as I used to be, but when I downloaded the pro, there were only 2 links to click. One said try free for 2 weeks so I did that one. Now I want to save G code, but can’t.
Can anyone help me to delete the 2 week trial and get the one year free? I’m hoping I can save G code on that one.
Thanks, Joe

Go to https://launch.carbide3d.com/promo and then use your new codes to enable Pro for a year. The email you receive will have a link to a youtube video with additional information.

2 Likes

Thank you, I will give it a try when my current cut finishes.

It worked!!
Thank you so much!!!
This is such a great thing Carbide is doing during these interesting times.

I haven’t had the opportunity to really dig into the pro version yet. So, can anyone give me the quick cliffs notes version of the upgrade? What does it do/ allow over the standard Carbide Create?

It allows you to model 3D shapes and mill them (while with regular CC you are limited to 2.5D toolpaths)

1 Like

Thank you, this is a very nice thing to do. I’m sure it’ll cut into your first year’s revenue, so extra thanks! Better than the occasional free days from the competition, and you don’t even randomly change grbl’s $102 on other vendors routers (bug, not feature).

Must be pretty popular if you’re hitting email limits

This: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b-jCQrYj1I

Just the sort of tutorial I have been looking for, many thanks. I was beginning to think that I had bitten off more than I could chew with the Pro version.
I just need to learn how to play a youtube video in slow motion.

More detailed videos to follow in the coming weeks.

2 Likes

We also have some non-video tutorials:

and

If there’s something specific you’re having trouble modeling please ask and we’ll do our best to help!

I’d like to thank all of the Carbide 3D team for the constant improvements to their product/software and dedication to customer satisfaction! I am looking forward to my knowledge of this hobby growing along with you! Thank you for being that kind of company!

I have tried the link to get the CCpro but can not get signed in. and also I can not get signed into the shapeoko forum It tells me I have tried too many times . It seems funny because I get all of the emails from Carbide3D
Can you help
Jeff Peters I bought my XXXl in august of 2017

The email troubles are almost completely gone now according to the email provider dashboard.

There’s nothing in the system for your name or email associated with the forum so it may be that you signed up in the wrong place.

Go to http://launch.carbide3d.com to create an account before visiting the link to get the free year.

1 Like

Thanks Carbide 3D, you guys are awesome! Really having fun with the XXL and the free Pro version trial is opening up a whole new world. I was on the fence about purchasing another software but I am staying with Pro for now. Lots of great tools to learn 3D.
Thanks again guys! Love your product but your support is beyond belief!!
Happy cutting!

3 Likes

Thanks Jeff, glad you’re enjoying it.

We got some great test files from Richard A. that showed how hard it is to figure out the actual height of the reliefs created in Pro and whether or not they will fit within the stock. We made some changes to show the areas of the reliefs that are above the stock in the 3D view in Build 467. Grab it at:

https://carbide3d.com/carbidecreate/beta/

2 Likes

if you activated your free trial for 30 days already, you will need to download your new license code or copy it. and then go to carbide create pro go to help> register> load license file or paste new license file

1 Like

@robgrz I have a question. If we are using a free trial of Carbide Create Pro, will it still not allow tool paths automatically? For any free trial code?

If that is so, then does that mean when we download and upload a file made specifically for carbide create with tool paths already set-- Does that mean it will not upload the tool paths? So the only way around this is to purchase Carbide Pro instead of Free Trial. If so I will be so bummed. Oh so bummed!

Brandon was especially helpful to me as well - great team there

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.