Carbide Create Pro - Free For a Year

I had the same thing happen. Would like to see the response to this. Thanks.

Staying by…plenty of time with this Covid-19 stuff. Let’s do this!

1 Like

Great, just what I need, another software package to learn groan. Ah well, good thing I’m retired, plenty of time.

Most of all, thanks for C3D generosity!

5 Likes

Nice work thank you for opening this up!

What are your thoughts on adding true 3D model support? Such as an .STL file or similar? I am thinking it may be difficult to translate my 3D models to JPG or PNG depth grey-scale - although very cool feature for sure! Perhaps I need to use the software more and just have not sen this feature.

Thank you!

1 Like

ok so I wrote a tool to convert STL to a PNG :slightly_smiling_face:
and you can import that into CC pro (that’s what I wrote it for)

but also an STL to gcode converter… it’s not technically complicated to do one of these,
but it does take CC into a somewhat different direction so it might not be what rob & co want.

4 Likes

Thanks guys. A very great gesture to offer this. Much appreciated.

I also have not received the email. Not sure why does it take a while to receive?

Also, You are all awesome!! thank you so much!

Just cut my wasteboard today so this is great timing. I know my account credentials but they will not work for this offer. I can login to the community forum fine but I use my username not email for that.

The launch portal uses a different user account system. You’ll need to click the register button to setup an account to access the promotion.

-Edward

p.s. we know they should be integrated :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That worked Edward. Thank you!

1 Like

I figured out my issue was that I needed to create a new account on the launch portal as this is separate from the community. Once I created the account and responded to the email I did receive the details needed to register the pro version. Note: you will need to paste in all of the email text between --Begin License-- and --End License–

trying to get the free trial but the link says my email doesn’t match! what do I need to do?

Passwords are entered twice and have to match. Email is only entered once.

1 Like

Hmm, I’ve tried both my yahoo and gmail addresses and neither have kicked back an email yet. It seems like others are getting in so maybe I’m having some other issue?

Your Yahoo is still being tried every 5 minutes. I’m sure it’ll go through when the temporary ban is lifted by Yahoo, hopefully in an hour or two unless we trigger it again.

Gmail is going through so I’d make sure it’s not in spam and that you entered it correctly.

2 Likes

Very cool @robgrz very kind of the C3D team during this tough time.

Also the feedback you’re going to get and opportunity to grow the software is going to be awesome, such a broad base of users and use cases, I see big benefit for the progression of the software from this.
(having said that I think the software is already pretty slick)

:+1:

1 Like

Amazing! Where can we find that tool at?

Navy Logo 3D.zip (1.9 MB)

Thanks to everyone at CC! I did some ‘improvements’ to Chris Powell’s Navy emblem. So, to all my CC and Navy brethren, here is the file for your use.

CC has been generous and this is about all I can contribute. Who else has something to share to the community? Lets make this HUGE for everyone!

5 Likes

Tutorial on drawing and modeling at:

Carbide 3D thank you for this opportunity, this will keep me home learning something new. Dang now my wife knows where I am.