I have had my 5.1 Pro for 6 months and have learned alot and really enjoying it. I am a hobby woodworker and I make personalized Christian inspirational wood projects that I give to people. I would like to start 3d carving, not looking at designing now but to get 3d files and be able to modify them, add personal text, etc. Can Carbide Create Pro do that, what are it’s limitations??
thanks,
David
1 Like
Carbide Create Pro affords 3D modeling:
and can import height/depth maps:
and can import an STL:
Note however that one can use various 2.5D toolpaths to arrive at a 3D effect:
I recently purchased Pro and have made a few 3D projects, including a 3D cross. I’ve been pretty happy with the feature set of Pro (although I struggle to get the details at times but this my issue).
Thanks Joe for the information
David
1 Like
Thanks Will, good information as always
David
This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.