We just uploaded the next big revision to Carbide Motion, Build 505, to:
We tried to keep the UI as close to the 400 series as possible but all of the UI code is brand new so it might be a little wonky still. We’re no longer using the embedded web interface like the 400 series so this version should be more responsive and more maintainable going forward.
The biggest immediate benefits:
- Better touch screen jogging on Windows
- Unlimited gcode file size
- Settings page should be more clear and bug-free
- Persistent UI units (inch or mm, in the Settings page)
- Faster start-up
- Updated Shapeoko configuration makes the machine much faster.
Other than that, the function should be almost identical to the 400 series.
Be careful running this build and keep your hand on the power switch until it’s well-tested.