I appreciate that there is a page for the Raspberry Pi version of Carbide Motion, even though it’s not listed, but I’ve been using CM on my Ubuntu laptop and installed via the flatpak link. It worked great but I was just wondering if there’s any way to have a page, even an unlisted one, with the link to the latest linux version so I can keep my version updated. As of now, it seems like the only approach is just to wait for a link to be mentioned in the forums and use that. It would be great to have a page so any time there’s mention of a new version or new beta I don’t need to bug anyone asking for a linux link.
If there’s a command I can run that’s something like carbidemotion -update or something, that would be great too. But if there is any way to do any of that, I haven’t found it listed and I hate bugging you all since you’re busy enough with development and all.
I was also wondering about this, I’m looking to commission a new Shapeoko computer and don’t want the hassle of installing and de-bloating Windows again.
This is the last update I could find from @robgrz
Based on other forum posts, it seems like they have had their hands full with Carbide Create, but hopefully Carbide Motion can get some love soon.
I’d love to see some native packages for Arch and Debian based distros, but Flatpak is a reasonable compromise if native packaging is too labor intensive.