FOR SALE: Nomad 3 and Accessories for PCB Milling (Ohio, can ship in USA)

Hi All,

This item is listed on eBay: Carbide3D Nomad3 Desktop CNC Mill, PCB Milling Accessories, and blank materials | eBay
Bidding is set to start at $2300, and I am accepting offers as well.

For sale is a Carbide3D Nomad3 Desktop CNC Mill, along with a full set of accessories tailored to PCB milling (approx $500 value). I purchased this device in October 2022 and it was very lightly used - I only made around 20 FR1 PCBs before my business changed directions and I no longer needed to prototype PCBs with the Nomad.

The device is in good working order - I tested the spindle and all axes, and initialized the machine. I’ve taken a video of this as well.

I made one modification to the mill - I drilled a hole in the right plexiglass panel so I could have vacuum dust extraction using a shopvac and HEPA filter. I did this to someday mill FR4, but never got around to it. However, the benefit is that the machine is extremely clean. If you don’t want this, you can easily 3D print a plug for the hole, or just use a piece of tape. However, there’s no downside to using it besides listening to a shop vac :slight_smile:
Here’s a link to the forum thread related to this modification: 3D Printed Nomad 3 Dust Boot w/ Brush

I’ll ship the mill using the original box and packing material, and will probably need to use a second box for some accessories. I have expanding foam packaging (Instapak Quick RT) and bubble wrap as extra insurance. Everything will be professionally packed and insured for the full value. If you’re within an hour of Cleveland, Ohio I’d be happy to meet up with you at a public place (police station, library, etc) instead of shipping.

Please note that some of the 3rd party PCB drills and carbide bits were damaged and were discarded, but the remaining quantity is >95%. The Lakeshore Carbide bits are brand new, unused.

–Carbide3D Items–
1x Nomad 3 Desktop CNC Mill with Grey HDPE sides ($2800)
1x Carbide3D PCB Machining Kit ($120)
4x MDF Wasteboards ($30)
5x Aluminum Plate, 4in x 5in x 1/8 in ($23)
5x Aluminum Plate, 4in x 5in x 1/4 in ($30)
10x Two-tone HDPE, 4in x 5 in ($20)
20x FR1 Copper clad PCB, 2"x3" double sided ($20)
20x FR1 Copper clad PCB, 4"x6" double sided ($30)
1x ER-11 1/4" Collet and Nut ($25)
2x Rolls of Workholding Tape ($48)

–3rd Party Items–
Lakeshore Carbide 0.010 Engraving Ball, 20’ taper, 2 flute, double ended, NANO/3 Coated
Lakeshore Carbide 0.020 Engraving Ball, 20’ taper, 2 flute, double ended, NANO/3 Coated
Genmitsu Clamps
Genmitsu 0.1mx20’ Engraving bits (partial set)
Genmitsu ER-11 Collet Nut Set, pack of 4
3D Printed Dust Collection parts
Rockler Dust Extraction Hose
PCB Rivets (Amazon)
PCB Drills (Amazon)

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,
Kevin

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.