FOR SALE: Pristine Nomad (Price Drop!)

I am selling my meticulously maintained Nomad 883 Pro used to make a mechanical watch that was documented in this post and shown in this video. My first watch was incredibly popular and successful. Consequently, I am refining the details of the watch and have accepted several orders that require me to purchase other equipment.

I am including in this sale:

• all of the modifications shown in the video and photos, e.g., LED lights, air pump and plumbing, drip tank (made on the Nomad).
  • flip-jig, vise, screw plate
  • several endmills, 2 diamond drag bits, centering bit, several ER-11 collets, 2 tool trays, fixture wax, and clamps.

Everything in the photos are yours for $2000, OBO. Send me a private message if you are interested. I have the original shipping box and packing foam. Buyer pays shipping and insurance. This is a GREAT MACHINE! Don’t pass up this opportunity to own a small piece of watchmaking history.

I will even throw in some free g-code files and source code (that I wrote) to make your own guilloche dials!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.