I need older 32 bit version of CC

I have a cheap Windows 10 tablet but it is not the 64bit version. I found a very old version of Carbide Create that works on this tablet but it is harder to use than the newer versions and is missing many features.

Version: 1.0 (x86/x64)

There was a link to version 474 here but that link no longer works.

Older versions post

I do have the newer version running on the house computer but wanted a version for use in the shop next to the CNC router. I mostly use Easel or Easel Pro but want to switch to Carbide Create because of the V-carving in the CC free version.

Does anyone have a link to an older version of CC that still works on a 32bit computer?

Let me know which version you want and I will put it on google drive and put a link here. I have too many versions to put them all up. I have to go to Nacgodoches today for some business but will put the version you want on google drive tonight.

The CarbideCreate-451 does not seem to work as an installer. ???

Thank you very much. CarbideCreate-474 I think is the newest version that still works with the 32bit Windows10.

https://community.carbide3d.com/t/carbide-create-474-download/29988

Here is the CC-474 link to google drive.

I was getting ready to leave and saw the email from C3D forum.

Thank you again. I installed it and it looks like it should work. I didn’t try it fully yet but at least it installed and opened on the cheap Windows tablet with only a 32-bit processor. The newer versions definitely have more features but this old version should be useful for older/cheaper computers.

In case anyone else finds this post in the future, here’s another link to that file.

Carbide Create version 474

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.