Job stops in middle of machining

I am cutting a sign in mdf. I start the job and it runs about 10% then it just stops. I restart the job and it runs through 15 % then stops. I shut everything down, restart the job and it machines for about 20 - 25 % and then stops. I have restarted the job multiple times and am finally up to 56%. It cuts past the previous % for 5-10% more and then stops. I have been machining wood since September 2018 without any issues. Any help would be appreciated. This 30 minus job is turning into an all day thing. I am using CC and CM on XXL. First of two gcode files. Also including CC file. Chan v2.c2d (272.1 KB)

Chan Cutout 1_4.nc (28.5 KB)

Thanks

sorry posted wrong code

Chan Pocket 1_4.nc (375.0 KB)

I ran your code through GWizardE and it ran to the end, perhaps you have an intermittent limit switch problem.
Cheers
Mike

Thanks. I run all my stuff through CAMotics before cutting. Same thing. It finished just fine.

Have you read this post?

Maybe this applies to you too.

1 Like

Thanks. For some reason my settings in CM motion changed to SO instead of SO XXL. I changed it back. Started the job and it stopped again. I checked the settings and it was reset to standard SO. I guess because my work piece was at the back ion my machine when it changed to SO then it hit soft lints and stopped. I uninstalled CM. Reinstalled and the job finished without any problems. Fact stronger than fiction :grinning:

1 Like

It’s pretty dry here in a North Texas right now. I just came in from the shop. I didn’t have any disconnects, but as I passed under my pvc vac tube I felt the hair stand up on my head. Ran 4 different programs over the course of 3 hours. I’m still a believer in the idea that using a conditioned power battery backup helps me avoid this, because my wiring is good, but not great.

Dan

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.