Need help with carbide motion

hello i know i have posted here before on this topic but i still can not seem to get comfortable with the carbide motion software. I have tried three times to work with carbide 3d support to no avail. This is not do to them they have been nothing but the most gracious and supporting people to talk to. I believe that it is a lack of confidence and being nervous and the short time frame that i have to talk to them that causes me to not understand this software. do to this I wonder if there would be someone who would be willing to spend a few hours with me going over the software and it’s features? I think some one on one help without a time limit would go a long way to help me calm down so i could understand the software and therefore build up my confidence.

thank you for your help

david

p.s. i live in Chicago if there is a chance to have someone from around there come over i would be more than grateful. I would also be willing to work on a video chat if that would be better.

We have a bit on Carbide Motion as videos at:

https://my.carbide3d.com/

and I wrote up a bit at:

and you may find it helpful to review:

If you will describe:

• what you did
  • what you expected
  • what actually happened

we should be able to work through this with you.

thank you for your reply. I’m looking for some one on one time so I can ask questions and get feed back on things I seem to be having trouble without having to watch a video 100 times and end up with more questions than answers.

Are you having trouble with Carbide Create or Carbide Motion?

Motion is just the control software, Create would be the toolpath CAM software.

Or having issues with both?

One-on-one should work for our training.

If you have a new machine see:

carbide motion 1111111111111111…