Nomad enclosure with access to underside?

I’ve seen a lot of talk about enclosure design for the Nomad, but one thing I haven’t seen addressed (maybe I just missed it so apologies for that) is accessing the underside of the machine for cleaning. Sure, you can carefully slide the machine forward and tip it, but if your enclosure is only deep enough to house the machine, and if it’s not on a sturdy enough platform, this sounds like a recipe for disaster. Mine’s sitting on the floor right now, so not a big deal, but long-term I NEED to get it up off the ground.

Are there any creative solutions out there for being able to easily access under the machine for cleaning?

Practically speaking, if you elevate the machine just high enough to get a vacuum hose under it, that’s really all you need. It can be an open frame or a drawer that you pull out like a crumb tray in a toaster oven.

3 Likes

Good to know, thanks :slight_smile:

So far it doesn’t seem to have been a big enough problem for someone to actively do something creative!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.