Shapeoko Pro ship date?

I haven’t received a tracking email either, but I didn’t expect to ship first day in my case.

We ordered as soon as it opened; not sure why no email yet. Still showing as unfulfilled.

Any word on the additional external upgrade now that machines are shipping? :wink::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@scout706 What was your order #? Trying to see if they’re being honored in the time they were placed.

Quick update- it seems like we’re currently limited by the number of machines that UPS and FedEx will pick up in a day. They were going to send additional trucks over yesterday but that never happened.

We have a lot of machines queued up to go out, it’s just a matter of getting them on the trucks at this point.

6 Likes

And I guess that now I can share that Shapeoko Pro, and Shapeoko’s for the past few weeks, have been shipping with Sweepy 2.0.

• Hose adapters included
  • Better airflow to keep up with the dust generated by the Pro.
  • Additional base without a brush if you want better visibility rather instead of a better seal with a brush.

I think we’ll have a new Sweepy 2.0 product page live on Monday. (It’s only going to be available for 65mm for now and it’ll be a little more money than the original Sweepy 65)

10 Likes

That’s awesome, thanks for the update! Mine escaped yesterday and arrives on Tuesday. Any updates on Winston’s assembly video?

I knew that sweepy on some of the recent videos looked different, mainly the larger diameter inlet for more airflow.

1 Like

Hoping to have it ready Monday or Tuesday! Pro goes together so much easier than S3, you’ll love it.

8 Likes

I hope so! Looking forward to watching it!

2 Likes

Just received shipment email.

4 Likes

Just got shipment confirmation a few minutes ago as well. Order placed the night of Oct 18th. I guess I’m finishing up the bench in the garage this weekend.

2 Likes

Any way we could see a picture of the new Sweepy? I suppose I could wait till Monday but I would rather be impatient…

Don’t have anything done right now. Should be ready on Monday.

Also, to anticipate another question- we started the mold for the 69mm version but it’ll be a couple of months before we’re ready to sell that one.

4 Likes

Winston posted about it on instagram. @nwallace

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know. I don’t have an instagram. I’ll just wait for Monday.

UPS is showing the packages as delayed now.

2 Likes

My delivery to Florida is delayed as well. Possibly a problem fitting the huge boxes in the truck.

7 Likes

The ‘Delayed’ status has now dropped off from the UPS webpage; it now says: ‘In Transit’

3 Likes

Awesome!!! Super jelly right now, just saying.

1 Like