Shapeoko Pro ship date?

Yeah, I just verified my shipping tag and it came via UPS ground.

2 Likes

A lot of metro areas have this with UPS. I was surprised too.

1 Like

We’re in Austin but don’t have UPS saturday, so that seems odd.

1 Like

All cards on the table here folks, never thought when I placed my order for the Pro that I would be checking forums like a dope fiend… lol

No email from my dealer yet…

4 Likes

Same, same, same.

I’m on forums and Reddit multiple times a day looking for people posting unboxing pics of their Pros, and refreshing my email looking for order updates all the time. I have a list of projects I want to do with it and it’s growing every day.

I can’t remember the last time I was this eager to get something. Maybe when I was a kid and saved up for a Super Nintendo?

5 Likes

Y’all sound exactly like me. :smiley:

5 Likes

If anyone is interested just found the assembly video on YouTube posted about an hour ago for the Shapeoko Pro.

4 Likes

Any early November order peoples seeing their shipment head out yet?

First of two boxes just arrived. Rails under spoil board are a lot beefier than I expected.

Well done guys on the pro. So far looking like a solid machine.

4 Likes

I ordered on November 18th and was told shipping should be happening next week sometime. I will be checking my email multiple times tomorrow and every day after that… lol

1 Like

Ordered November 7 here - keep me updated if you see yours ship!

2 Likes

Nov 13th, here. I’ve found this is a terrific opportunity for me to practice patience & mindfulness.

3 Likes

Just got a reply back from Carbide - said my Nov. 7 order should be shipping early next week at the latest. The end is near!

4 Likes

Your right I should check my email :rofl:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.