Touch Plate production?

Heh, I bought mine before coming here to post as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is the biggest batch we’ve ever put on sale but they’re selling very quickly. We expect to go in and out of stock a few times over the next couple of weeks, hopefully eventually meeting the existing demand and then being able to keep them in stock from here on out.

We continue to make them at a healthy pace each day and we’re expecting our first delivery from an outside machine shop in the next week or two to further increase production.

3 Likes

Woohoo!!! Just received the notification and got mine ordered!!!

1 Like

Outstanding! Just pulled the trigger!

Curious as to where you guys are purchasing from? Carbide?

Thanks in advance!!

They’re at:

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply!! I’ve been getting ready to pull the trigger on an xxl and hoping these would be available in time. Excited!!!

Rob:
I would buy one in fact I was expecting them a few weeks ago and was about to order when I could have picked it up during a trip to the USA but I just wish you would use USPS instead of UPS/FedEX for shipping to Canada as these companies hit us with custom brokerage fees and taxes at the door not to mention expensive shipping $30 (25% of item value). A package shipped by USPS does not incur brokerage fees and taxes are seldom collected.

We’d love to offer USPS but Shopify, without adding a lot of additional complexity, is very limited in shipping options and rules. If we could offer USPS for only small items we’d do it in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, we cannot add a shipping option for only one type of package, which means that you’d be able to order a machine and ship it via USPS.

Our USPS-machine-shipping stories have been covered a lot before but if you haven’t heard them before they include Shapeoko boxes literally being rolled across our parking lot to the truck.

That’s unfortunate. It is funny that it is Shopify that is the issue since they are from my hometown. Since it would end up costing me 50% more in the end, I will have to wait until I can get it during a visit to the US.

I ordered mine today , should ship in 8 days they claim.

Got mine. Wil be sitting by the mail box :grin:

They’re officially sold out now, much much quicker than we expected. As long as we don’t have any expected equipment trouble, we should have more in stock next week.

2 Likes

Man these things sell out so quickly!!! I just saw the email about it and they are gone :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

Yes. Directly from the store.

1 Like

They said they’d ship in 8 days…or maybe they said it would be delivered in 8 days. Anyway, I ordered mine yesterday & I got notification that it shipped today! Oooooweee!!!

The folks in our Illinois shop shipped more packages today than they ever have in a single day. Glad yours made it in there.

3 Likes

put in my order a few days ago and paid, but it still says not shipped?

The order page noted that it might take up to 8 days to process the orders — please be patient as we work through them as quickly as we can.

I checked the store today and the status is “sold out.” Phew! Glad I was on that list to receive an e-mail when they became available. Hoping to have mine by this coming Wednesday!!!

1 Like