Dear community members,
It is time for another challenge, and the theme will be: Kitchenware
And…that’s it, really.
Rules for this 22nd challenge:
- submit your entry in this thread (you can post multiple entries if you want)
- you must use your Shapeoko or Nomad
- the jury will decide whether it qualifies as “kitchenware” (should there be any doubt)
- post pictures (or a video) of the project
- posting your project to CutRocket will get you a +2 bonus on the vote tally.
Deadline is set to July 11th 2021, midnight PST (I added a week, since the week-end of July 4th does not count, let’s be fair for all American contestants)
there will then be 7 days for voting.
- voting will be open to legit community members only, and the jury reserves the right to remove votes from “outsiders”, and will also break any tie.
First place: HDZ !
- Second place: a vintage BitRunner v1 from @Jorge’s special stash. A rare artifact!
- Jury’s prize: a vintage BitRunner v1 from @Jorge’s special stash
Along with the timeless Carbide3D swag :