Thank you all for the many entries in challenge #22, let’s vote!
Results as well as the quality of the write-up and how interesting/useful it was should be taken into account when voting.
Gentle reminder: legit forum members only / friends don’t ask friends to create fake accounts to vote
- WillyM: Lazy susan
- johnedangerz: Pizza peel
- cnc_aero: Spoon with epoxy
- ADesigns: Pour over coffee stand
- NathanS21: Napkin holder
- StokesJ: Damascus steel bottle opener
- truehybridx: Honey dipper
- nwallace: Salt and pepper shakers
- Tyson: Water waves trivet
- DrEigenbot: Kitchen tower
- HeuristicBishop: Molded resin utensil
- CthulhuLabs: Bee Charcuterie boards
- ehendrix: Wooden plate
- Radiation: Fruit serving tower
Note1: folks have had difficulties uploading to CutRocket, and I have not had time to look into the new version to provide adequate support, so for this challenge I’ll just cancel the CutRocket bonus.
Note2 to @nickrooney: I had to draw the line somewhere, and your entry was just on the wrong side of the line for “kitchenware”, spectacular as it might be. I hope you’ll make a dedicated “behind the scenes” post about how you made it though!
Poll will close on July 18th, midnight PST