Let’s kick off a new community challenge, this time the theme will be:
Make something based on Carbide3D’s Design Elements
The Design Elements online library has a bunch of cool vectors for you to use, and more are being added regularly.
Rules for this 24th challenge:
- submit your entry in this thread (you can post multiple entries if you want)
- you must use a Shapeoko or Nomad
- the project must include one or several vectors from C3D’s Design Elements library
- post pictures of the project (we like seeing WIP pics in addition to the glamour shots)
- posting your project to CutRocket will get you a +2 bonus on the vote tally.
Deadline is set to Sept 19th 2021, midnight PST
there will then be 7 days for voting.
- voting will be open to legit community members only, and the jury reserves the right to remove votes from “outsiders”, and will also break any tie.
First place: a BitRunner v2 + a McFly surfacing cutter
Second place: a BitRunner v2
Jury’s prize: a McFly surfacing cutter
And as usual a bunch of stickers, T-shirts or some other cool swag
Have fun making chips!