Shapeoko HDZ option for the Shapeoko Pro

It was a two step decision:
Step a) : I bought a larger house
Step b) : I no longer had the excuse of “not enough space in my garage”, so…a Pro XXL was inevitable.
Furniture projects, here I come! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

The color is awesome and makes me want one. Haven’t HDZs always been a different color? Nice and flashy and nobody will mistake it for a Z-Plus!

you will tell me if you see a difference in precision or speed of machining…
for the moment my shapeoko3 xxl is enough for me. one day maybe i will take a bigger one with a tool loader. so not at carbide 3d…

1 Like

I like the hose clamp. Is your own design? Care to share the source?

1 Like

Hi I designed a set of hose attachment parts to work with the Peachtree hose with the embedded metal slinky. Very nice for grounding the dust collection system.

Do you have a 3d printer?

3d-printed-hose-routing-and-dust-boot-hose-adapters-for-shapeoko

1 Like

I have a 3D printer, but I my try milll your design. I have a 4x12x12 piece of HDPE that needs a project :grinning:

1 Like

Hey Max, thanks for the reminder on that thread. I always enjoy your design work and decided to download the linked STL’s and print them for fun. Just a heads up - I believe they were updated to metric at some point, but they don’t seem to natively translate into Fusion or Slicer to scale. Scaling to 10% in Slicer seems to produce desired dims. Anyway, I enjoy your work, thank you,