Would someone be willing to create a file for a price?

Hello all, new to the forum and am looking to see if someone could create a file for me for a price. I have access to a Shapeoko XXL I just have to bring my own file. I have a jpeg of it, to me it looks difficult but honestly I am not sure.
Ideally I would want an inlay but i would be ok with just the pocket if needed and I would fill with resin.
Any and all help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Sam

Welcome to the forums Sam, you’ll find that there are many very helpful folks here.

Can you tell us more about the project, is it text graphics or both? Will you need the gcode file or just the Carbide Create file, or some other preference? Can you post the jpeg here or send via private message if you prefer.

Mike thank you for the reply. It is a graphics file. Honestly I do not know what type of file I would need, I do a bunch of wood working but never with CNC so this is new to me. I am doing a Sushi board for a chef and thought it would be cool to add an engraving of his logo, a friend of mine just got the Shapeoko but he hasn’t even used it yet himself yet so it is new to him as well.
I IM’d you the file.
Thanks again,
Sam

If you have an SVG of what you want that would be a huge step

2 Likes

Usually if you get stuck on a file or project you can mail it in to us at support@carbide3d.com and we’ll work up a step-by-step tutorial on how to proceed.

Examples:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.