Community challenge #6, 2019-2020 edition: VOTE HERE!

I hope you guys are safe out there.

You sure got creative, judging by the entries in challenge #6, and I love that there were a few “last minute” entries!

You know the drill: voting is open to legit community members only (you know who you are, and I can tell too :wink: )

Poll will close on April 12th midnight PST, good luck everyone!

Is there a dead last award. Think this will be the 2nd challenge in a row haha.

2 Likes

To be honest, @Sbedow7885, I wasn’t voting for a concept; just cut parts. My wastebin is full of my concepts! :smiley:

PS. It really looked nice, though.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be cool if every entry received at least a swag sticker?

6 Likes

I meant to make it haha… just haven’t had time with 3 kids and one being a newborn…and you know, the apocalypse…

3 Likes

Voted for you just because of this. Our third was born March 27th.

2 Likes

Our 3rd was March 10th, how are you guys holding up? AND THANKS FOR THE VOTE :grin:

2 Likes

Final bump. Closing the poll tonight!

1 Like

Congrats @BlindedSands for winning the contest! Inspiring, beautiful and simple, and well executed.

Second place goes to @MikeG, that tablet deserves to go on the (virtual) hall of fame of C3D-themed pieces.

And I agree with the popular vote on this one, the jury’s prize goes to @CNCInspiration, for continuing to amaze us with his creations and dedication.

Enjoy your ZrN cutters and hogging out aluminium! You’ll have news from @Jorge when it will be possible to ship them to you.

I hope everyone still has enough stock material available, because the next challenge is coming!

Stay safe you all.

6 Likes

Wow! Thank you Julien! @BlindedSands really killed it with the Cube, a very nice piece of work!
I am still wondering how @MikeG got all those C’s to fit together without breaking any of those small parts, very well done and congratulations to you both!
Since I have already have some of the awesome Carbide 3D swag, could we send mine to 4th place?
I will gladly pay for shipping.
Thanks again Julien, and thank you Carbide 3D! These contests are a great way to learn new techniques and are really exciting for me. Very much looking forward to the next one!

6 Likes

Thank you Julien, Carbide 3D and all those that voted! Coincidentally have a project coming up that the bit will be most useful for :smiley:

6 Likes

Thanks all for the great competition! And thanks @Julien for running the contest. I’m honored! :smiley:

6 Likes

Congrats guys, I’ll be in touch shortly :wink:

4 Likes