It’s time for another community challenge.
The theme is: Unusual stock.
It does not matter what you make, as long as you are using surprising stock material.
You could mill some odd-shaped stock, soap, vegetables, limestone, concrete…anything out of the ordinary (but nothing unsafe, obviously…)
Rules for this 18th challenge:
- submit your entry in this thread:
- you can post multiple entries if you want.
- the project must made on a Shapeoko or Nomad.
- you must include pics of the finished piece
- you must include the design file
- tell us about your mistakes, tips and tricks, etc…
- [no need to post to CutRocket for this one]
- handicap system: -1 point for each time you won in the past.
Deadline is set to March 7th 2021, midnight PST
there will then be 7 days for voting.
- voting will be open to legit community members only, and the jury reserves the right to remove votes from “outsiders”, and will also break any tie.
First place: BitRunner + BitZero v2 + Workholding Essentials
Second place: BitRunner + BitZero v2
- Jury’s prize: BitZero v2 OR Workholding Essentials, your choice
Cool swag too:
Let’s see what you come up with !