Community challenge #23: VOTE HERE

Participation in Community challenge #23 was pretty amazing!

30 entries. Thirty. That’s a community challenge record. Also, it broke the limit of the forum’s poll system which is limited to 20 entries per poll, so unfortunately I had to to split into two separate polls.

SO PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CAST YOUR VOTE IN BOTH POLLS!

Results as well as the quality of the write-up and how interesting/useful it was should be taken into account when voting.

Gentle reminder: legit forum members only / friends don’t ask friends to create fake accounts to vote

2 Likes

SECOND PART OF THE POLL:

Polls will close on Aug 29th, midnight PST
Let’s see who’s going to be in the beta!

2 Likes

The entries are amazing and there were just so many, it was very hard for me to accurately vote. I assume this is true with others.

So I created this UGLY thumbnail board to help me understand which entry is which

Hoping this helps others (and I pray, I did not mix up the names with the photos :pray: )

15 Likes

Thanks Brandon! Quite helpful. I should probably do this every time

9 Likes

It does make it way easier to compare them all in one view, very well done. There are some seriously talented sign makers/machinists on this forum!

4 Likes

@Intohouse Brandon: Great idea!

I second the motion of having Julien do this every time :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you all, let me consult with the other folks at C3D and we’ll announce the results soon

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay: congratulations to @samwarmuth (30 votes), @GeneralSid (25 votes) and @dmstone7 (23 votes) for getting into the closed beta !

Please send a private message to @Luke with your email address, to prepare the NDA sign-off.

Thanks again everyone, both for the entries themselves and for the effort of documenting your process, this is quite useful for the community.

See you all in challenge #24

9 Likes